from our inbox:
September was our best month of this election so far. We raised $181 million from 1.8 million Americans who are helping us build the largest grassroots campaign in American history. Election Day is just a month away, and every contribution moves us closer to victory.
- We’re continuing to build the largest grassroots campaign in American history. So far more than 3.9 million Americans have donated to own a piece of this campaign.
- We raised $181 million last month from 1.8 million Americans who are helping grow our organization.
- More than 560,000 people who hadn’t given before – even in 2008 – decided to donate for the first time last month.
- 98 percent of our donations were $250 or less and the average donation was $53.
- We’ve had more than 10 million donations so far this year, which is a historic record for grassroots politics. Last month’s contributions helped us open our 100th field office in Ohio and in Florida, where we registered 10,000 voters in just one day this week.
- With Election Day exactly a month away, every contribution matters and brings us one step closer to the President’s vision for an economy that works for everyone. We’re going to keep doing everything we can to reelect President Obama and move our country forward.